Blog #19

Hey blog this will be my second to last blog post. I hope you enjoy my magazine I worked very hard and put a lot of time into it. The whole project is due today Saturday the 14th I will be submitting the magazine, CCR, and the blog posts. I am going to be discussing some of the elements of this project that I liked and disliked. I extremely disliked canva at the begging I thought it was a good platform, but the further I got into the project it just got slower and slower. The website was hard to use to edit and place text in the right places, and to place pictures in specific places you have to place a frame first and then drag the picture into the frame, sometimes this took several tries and sometimes it didn't even go in. If I could start over I would do this again with another platform to do the magazine. Also I wish I had taken my time doing this and while I was away on my break to Colorado, I wish I had worked on it. This is all I thought of this for right now. My next post will my final project plus the CCR. Good Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #5