Blog #15

Today in class we had another discussion about our projects. I personally think my magazine is really good. The only thing that is holding me back from having a great magazine is not knowing what I am going to be writing inside of them. Two of the people in my discussion group are doing movies and they are wishing they did a magazine, so I am happy with my choice to do a magazine. Some of the other magazines I saw were basically at the same spot I am in. They all have a basic idea of what their title page is going to look like. They all have most of the pictures that they are going to use, just they haven't placed them on the other pages of the magazine. I have already set up where all my pictures are going to go according to where I am going to place the text. I still have a lot of work to do and plan for. See you in the next blog!😉

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #5

Blog #19